Urinals & Control Systems
Showing 1–9 of 10 results
The fill-time for the cistern can be customised by the user using the appropriate switches. There is also a set of dip switches to adjust the time delay after activating the PIR.
The system’s fast fill design helps eliminate scale problems associated with slow or drip fed systems. An automatic ‘janitorial’ flush every 12 hours is also programmed into the unit, should the system not be used during that time.
The individual sensing urinal control systems are designed to detect individual users and only flushes when the user walks away.
The individual control system (W05-007) can be used to flush single or double station urinals, and comes with sensors. This only flushes when user walks away from the urinal. Mains powered only.
- Up to 80% savings on water costs.
- Extremely reliable.
- Low maintenance.
- Low power consumption.
- Solenoid valve included.
- Includes power PSU or batteries.
- Adjustable fill time (15 mins max).
- Adjustable delay time.
- Janitorial flush (After 12 hours of non-use)
- Kits available for single or double bowl requirements.
- Constructed in one piece without joints or crevices from grade 304 stainless steel.
- Can be used either with a top or rear water inlet (blanking plug supplied).
- Shaped bowl and anti-vandal spreader assembly ensures an efficient spread of flushing water over the internal surface.
- External surface of bowl is polished to a satin finish.
- Internal surface polished to a ultra smooth finish that is hygienic, easy to clean and resistant to scale build-up and deposits.
- Also available in grade 316 stainless steel to order.
- Stove enamelled.
The surface mount urinal control (W0405) is used for single or multiple station urinals and can be surface or ceiling mounted. This works by using a passive infrared (PIR) detector which detects movement within the ‘sensing area’, switching the unit into a timing mode.
The ceiling mount urinal control (W0406) is used for single station urinals.
After a pre-set time, the solenoid valve opens allowing water to flow into the cistern activating the flushing cycle.
- Constructed from 50mm diameter grade 304 stainless steel welded tube with a 3mm grade 304 stainless steel welded inset panel.
- Ligature resisting unique design.
- Secured to the wall via 6 x M8 stainless countersunk fixings which are included.
- 304 stainless steel.
- Also available in grade 316 stainless steel to order