Showing 1–9 of 28 results
With its colourful, child-friendly design, the AQUAPINO magically attracts the attention of children. The cone-shaped lever is easy to grasp by a child‘s hand and simple and unambiguous to operate. The temperature indicators consist of one red and one blue eye marked on the body of the tap so that temperature selection is child‘s play. The all-metal housing is powdercoated in RAL colour blue (5002), while the sturdy lever cap has a yellow (RAL 1021) powder coating.
A high-quality ceramic cartridge is equipped with an adjustable temperature stop to ensure reliable water delivery. Maximum safety for children is provided by means of a single thermostat that is part of the wide range of accessories. Thanks to an integrated flow regulator, the tap delivers a constant, watersaving flow of six litres per minute.
Contour 21 accessible 60cm washbasins are designed specifically to allow people using wheelchairs access to the washbasin wash area.
- Suitable for use with handrinse basins in public areas and Doc M.
- Satisfies DDA requirements.
- Meets the requirements laid out in HTM64, HTM04.
- Constructed in one piece without joints or crevices from 2mm grade 304 stainless steel.
- Exposed surfaces of the basin are polished to a satin finish.
- The rear upstand is incorporated for ease of cleaning and hygiene.
- The basin’s front panel extends downward with an access panel which protect the supply and waste pipes with removable access cover secured with tamper proof fixing screws.
- 1”1/4 BSP male waste outlet connector.
- Two tap holes.
- Blanking plug is also included if only one tap is required.
- Polished stainless steel.
- Grade 316 stainless steel available to order.
- Stove enamelled.