Showing 19–27 of 28 results
- Constructed in one piece without joints or crevices from 2mm grade 304 Stainless Steel.
- Exposed surfaces of the basin are polished to a satin finish.
- The rear upstand is incorporated for ease of cleaning and hygiene.
- 1”1/4 BSP male waste outlet connector.
- Two tap holes.
- Blanking plug is also included if only one tap is required.
- Polished stainless steel.
- Grade 316 stainless steel available to order.
- Stove enamelled.
- Constructed from grade 304 stainless steel, the faceplate is 2mm thick and the basin / receptacle is 1.5mm thick
- All edges of the faceplate are chamfered to avoid ligature attachment.
- Concealed spray head.
- 1” 1/4 BSP male waste outlet connector welded to the underside of the basin.
- Fully concealed fixings with 4 off M12 x 150 long bolts (for walls up to 118mm thick).
- W0222E is provided with an electrical button plus a solenoid valve.
- W0222M is provided with an mechanical timed flow push button valve.
- Satin polished stainless steel.
Manufactured in Alpine white, the Miranit gelcoat surface gives the children’s wash-and-play troughs a smooth, porefree, high-gloss surface that is particularly hygienic and easy to maintain.
The wave design allows children to reach the tap with ease whilst the rounded, flowing corners minimise risk of injury. The Washino children’s wash trough is compatible with either infrared mixer taps, non-concussive self closing push taps or the Aquapino children’s single mixer lever taps.
Washino Childrens Wash-trough Options:
• Washino 2 with 2 wash spaces (WxHxD): 1100 x 207 x 450 mm
• Washino 4 with 4 wash spaces (WxHxD): 2100 x 240 x 470 mm
• Washino Step with 4 wash spaces (WxHxD): 2100 x 340 x 470 mm
Wash troughs are easily installed on a back-panel – all fastenings supplied.
All Washino troughs are supplied complete with a standpipe waste and overflow set.