- Sorry, "Shower Seat" cannot be purchased.
No Touch WC Flushing System
Electronically operated, the Flushvalve delivers a measured volume of water upon activation.
The timer can be adjusted to any setting between 1 and 6 seconds, to deliver the optimum flush.
The Flushvalve is activated when the user’s hand passes within 50mm of the sensor (tactile push sensors can be fitted if required). A 35 second delay mechanism prevents abuse between flushes by the user.
- Typical 30% savings on water costs.
- Adjustable for optimum flush.
- Improves flush.
- Intuitive design is ideal for disabled or elderly.
- Hygienic no-touch operation. Easy to install and maintain.
- Fits existing and new WC’s.
- Vandal proof.
- Elminates handle maintenance.