Recessed Hand Rinse Wash Basin
- Constructed as a totally enclosed unit in one piece without joints or crevices from 2mm grade 304 Stainless Steel.
- Exposed surfaces of the basin are polished to a satin finish.
- The rear upstand is incorporated for ease of cleaning and hygiene.
- The basin’s front panel extends downward to the rear forming the under shroud that protects the supply and waste pipes with removable access cover secured with tamper proof fixing screws.
- 1”1/4 BSP male waste outlet connector.
- Two tap holes.
- Blanking plug is also included if only one tap is required.
- Polished stainless steel.
- Grade 316 stainless steel available to order.
- Stove enamelled.